Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Typical Mommy Day

Seven days to go before my daughter's second birthday and exactly nine days before my son turns a year old, and I am at home tending to my daughter's who has been with fever since Sunday morning.

I think I have only slept a total of five hours in the last 72 hours, before she had a fever, I was up Saturday night to Sunday cleaning our bedroom, and it has been a whirlwind of activity since then.

In between my busy schedule at home and work, I have been able to squeeze in some time to go to the Ate Myra's and Kuya Budz' house to discuss and reserve for the kids' birthday cakes, go to Mr. Pinlac's to reserve for chairs and tables, ask my husband to accompany me to the store to send payment for online purchases and so on.

Today is my least busy day of the week and I am watching over my baby while I write this entry.

I just wish that before their birthday's the two kids will be up and about. I would hate for anything - be it illness or bad weather, to mar the day of the celebration.

Which reminds me, in an hour or so, I will be bringing Kaeva to the doctor.

Busy day? Not really. It's just the normal way a mother's day goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment