Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

After Party Hangover

Now don't get me wrong. I am not reeling from the effects of swinging until the wee hours of the morning, or even from imbibing more alcoholic drinks than I can handle.

I am actually recovering from the party fever after my son and daughter celebrated their birthdays together last weekend.

I tell you the advantages are numerous. Instead of hosting two separate parties for each one - we decided to make do with one celebration. And instead of having a pool party at a resort, we brought it back to the house.

This is the first time that me and my husband experienced buying groceries for the stuff that we are going to use for the party. There were times I did not know what I was doing but thankfully we got by.

Of course in the area of the kitchen, kudos must be given to my mom and sis. Even with my sister based outside of the country, they were still able to come up with a truly great, kid-friendly menu.

Now I am looking forward to the next celebration in sight. I am itching to try my events planning skills once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment