Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Minsan lang kita mamahalin...

Two days ago, my family was relaxing inside the bedroom, I was using my netbook, my husband was playing with his PSP and the two kids were playing when suddenly, a very feminine and melodious voice sang out: " Minsan lang kita mamahalin..."

I looked around at my husband who was smiling at me. With his head he indicated our eldest daughter who was lying on the bed. To both our surprise and delight, it was she who came out with that piece of Tagalog song.

Over the day, she would come out with that line. Later before sleeping I asked her where she learned it and she shyly told me that she heard the song from her nannny's cellphone music library (it was my nanny's practice to turn on the cp music while cleaning up and arranging the room with the kids).

Right now I am thinking what next song to teach my baby girl - I just love it that she is slowly starting to grasp new and more complex concepts and tasks and is slowly coming into her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment